Apply for Year 6 Primary Teacher job in Bexley, Kent, Greater London, United Kingdom. Education jobs in Bexley, Kent.
Job Title: Year 6 Primary Teacher
Job Type: Temporary
Location: Bexley, Kent
Salary: £140 – £185/day Benefits
Job Description: We are looking for an motivated Year 6 primary teacher to join a strong and supportive team in Bexley. Our client believes it is important to create great places to work in order to build a great place to learn and their team of dedicated, driven staff are the backbone of the local community.
They are excited to welcome a Year 6 Teacher to run intervention to get the children ready for SATS. The school is an Ofsted rated outstanding and has 2 form entry. The school need someone to start ASAP and work until July with the opportunitiy to go for those that impress.
They can offer you the opportunity to advance your career within a supportive Primary environment, endless CPD opportunities and an inclusive, motivated work culture.
What they are looking for:
* talented individuals who want to be a part of transforming education in London
* QTS (or equivalent) and an undergraduate degree
* the ability to model high quality teaching and practice to secure consistently good or outstanding learning for their children
* someone with the potential and ambition to undertake phase or core subject leadership
* a commitment to ongoing professional development and contribution to the wider life of school and the community
* the desire to maintain a dynamic and inspiring learning environment
They can offer:
* An ambitious, successful and vibrant place to work, with children who are bright and eager to learn
* A supportive working culture that focuses on positive learning behaviour and high expectations for all children
* A senior leadership team that is highly committed to developing others