Apply for Supply Primary Teacher job in Bexley, Kent, Greater London, United Kingdom. Education jobs in Bexley, Kent.
Job Title: Supply Primary Teacher
Job Type: Temporary
Location: Bexley, Kent
Salary: £140 – £185/day Benefits
Job Description: We are looking for an motivated primary teacher to join a strong and supportive team in the Bexley area. Our client believes it is important to create great places to work in order to build a great place to learn and their team of dedicated, driven staff are the backbone of the local community.
They are excited to welcome a prospective supply teacher for a role that could become permanent, working 5 days a week, term time only. The school is a 2 form entry that is rated outstanding by Ofsted. Full or part time opportunities available. Experience in Key stage 1 and 2 desirable.
They can offer you the opportunity to advance your career within a supportive academy environment, endless CPD opportunities and an inclusive, motivated work culture.
You will be part of a setting that is established in developing practitioners and nurturing excellent future leaders, with unrivalled opportunities for progression; whatever your aspirations as a teacher, middle or senior leader. They can offer opportunities across all Key Stage 2 and there will be excellent opportunities for progression and promotion – even looking to offer leadership roles to the right candidates.
What they are looking for:
* talented individuals who want to be a part of transforming education in London
* QTS (or equivalent) and an undergraduate degree
* the ability to model high quality teaching and practice to secure consistently good or outstanding learning for their children
* someone with the potential and ambition to undertake phase or core subject leadership
* a commitment to ongoing professional development and contribution to the wider life of school and the community* the desire to maintain a dynamic and inspiring learning environment
They can offer:
* An ambitious, successful and vibrant place to work, with children who are bright and eager to learn
* A supportive working culture that focuses on positive learning behaviour and high expectations for all children
* A senior leadership team that is highly committed to developing others