Apply for Secondary Teacher – Sociology/Psycology job in Brent, Greater London, United Kingdom. Education jobs in Brent.
Job Title: Secondary Teacher – Sociology/Psycology
Job Type: Temporary
Salary: £145 – £190/annum
Job Description: An outstanding and extremely well-funded school in Brent is looking for a Sociology teacher to start in September 2020.
The desirable candidate should essentially have previous experience working in a fast-paced environment with experience teaching sociology or phycology. The school is well known for its refined facilities and academically outstanding results, as well as its ability to push it staff to the climax of success.
The candidate will be able to access the school via numerous bus routes and a short walk away from Wembley underground tube station.
What we expect from you:
• Previous experience teaching sociology or phycology
• Outstanding communication skills
• Behaviour management skills are beneficial
• Proven track record in raising attainment levels
• Producing lesson plans and cover work
• To act in the best interest of the learners always, whilst complying with school policy
In return Protocol Education will offer you:
• An extremely competitive pay rate of £145 – £190 per day (Dependant on experience)
• Weekly pay which is paid through PAYE (No hidden umbrella costs)
• A team of professional and experienced consultants to guide you
• Around the clock support and assistance from Protocol Education
• The chance to help students better their future
Protocol Education is a Supply Agency offering both long terms and short terms roles in Early Years, Primary, Secondary and Special Needs (SEND) Education. We undertake safeguarding checks on all our workers in accordance with the DfE statutory guidance Keeping Children Safe in Education'. As part of these checks, we require a current Enhanced DBS Disclosure for everyone working in schools. If you do not have a valid subscription to the DBS Update Service, we will require you to complete a new DBS application as part of the registration process, at a cost of £44.00