Apply for Secondary Teacher – Geography job in Barnet, Greater London, United Kingdom. Education jobs in Barnet.
Job Title: Secondary Teacher – Geography
Job Type: Temporary
Salary: £145 – £190/day
Job Description: A coeducational facility located in Barnet are looking for a committed and dedicated Geography teacher to start in September 2020.
The ideal geography teacher will be able to uphold the reputation of the school, ensuring all students are cared for individually and striving to push each student to the peak of their potential. The school is accessible via tube and numerous bus routes so public transport will be an ideal mode of transport for any candidate willing to apply.
If you would like the chance to work in an extremely reputable school that are notorious for investing in both their staff and students' future, then this is the role for you!
What we expect from you:
• Previous experience in assisting students with their learning
• Intricate communication skills
• Behaviour management skills are beneficial but not compulsory
• Experience raising attainment is ideal
• Extremely high regard for safeguarding and compliance
• Effective behaviour management skills
• Ability to differentiate leaning methods
In return Protocol Education will offer you:
• An extremely competitive pay rate of £145 – £190 per day (Dependant on experience)
• Weekly pay which is paid through PAYE (No hidden umbrella costs)
• A team of professional and experienced consultants to guide you
• Around the clock support and assistance from Protocol Education
• The chance to help students better their future
Protocol Education is a Supply Agency offering both long terms and short terms roles in Early Years, Primary, Secondary and Special Needs (SEND) Education. We undertake safeguarding checks on all our workers in accordance with the DfE statutory guidance Keeping Children Safe in Education'. As part of these checks, we require a current Enhanced DBS Disclosure for everyone working in schools. If you do not have a valid subscription to the DBS Update Service, we will require you to complete a new DBS application as part of the registration process, at a cost of £44.00