Apply for Primary Teacher- Hammersmith & Fulham- Sept 2020 job in Hammersmith & Fulham, Greater London, United Kingdom. Education jobs in Hammersmith & Fulham.
Job Title: Primary Teacher- Hammersmith & Fulham- Sept 2020
Job Type: Permanent
Location: Hammersmith & Fulham
Salary: £30000 – £40000/annum £30,000-£40,000 based on experience
Benefits: £30,000-£40,000 based on experience
Job Description: Primary Teacher- Hammersmith & Fulham- Sept 2020
Are you a committed and enthusiastic teacher?
Are you creative and want to join a team of supportive and talented Teachers and Senior leaders?
• Permanent position for Sept 2020
• Inner London pay scale MPS/UPS
• Children who are keen to learn and thrive upon innovative and creative curriculum opportunities
• Supportive and collaborative teaching and leadership team
• Access to a network of outstanding practitioners to collaborate with and learn from
• CPD opportunities to support your career development
• Leadership and management pathway
• For suitably experienced candidates there is the potential for additional Teaching & Leadership Responsibility (TLR).
This collaborative and friendly school is an inner city two-form entry community school, located in West London, and is only a short walk between Hammersmith and Shepherd’s Bush stations and close to Westfield shopping centre.
We are looking to recruit a class teacher to join an enthusiastic, committed and creative team. Their teachers work in a supportive environment which provides weekly training; co-planning with colleagues; fantastic IT facilities; and, opportunities to collaborate with staff in-school and across our partner schools.
This opportunity is available for newly qualified and experienced teachers. If a teaching position at this school excites you, we would welcome an application. Send your CV and covering letter to Kirsty at Edustaff by clicking APPLY NOW!
Please note; Due to the volume of Teacher Applications, only successful candidates will be contacted