Apply for PE TEACHER – SHARJAH job in Sharjah, , United Arab Emirates. Education jobs in Sharjah.
Job Title: PE TEACHER – SHARJAH
Job Type: Contract
Salary: £2706 – £3362/month tax free package
Benefits: tax free package
Physical Education Teacher – Sharjah
Our client school is seeking a creative and passionate Physical Education Teacher for this all-boys' school in Sharjah, UAE to start September 2018.
This privately owned school seeks a PE specialist to teach across the Grades 6 to 12 who will be contracted for the next three years.
The school is very specific on the calibre of candidate they are looking for, wanting somebody with that little something extra.
The ideal candidate:
A Bachelor or Master's degree in Physical Education or related Bachelor degree (eg. Sports Science, Human Movement) with a Teaching Diploma (eg. PGCE).
Minimum of two years full time work experience as a Physical Education teacher
Team player who can comfortably work with the grades of 6 to 12
Must be a native/first language English speaker (IELTS of 7.5 a must)
Experience working with ESL or Arabic pupils is an advantage
History of delivering engaging lessons that motivate male studentsIn return the school will provide:
– Monthly salary of up to 15000AED a month (US$4100; GBP3150) depending on experience/qualifications
– Fully furnished accommodation + 500AED a month utility allowance
– Medical insurance (family included)
– Work visa
– Annual flights (teacher only)
– Tuition for dependents (Note/ Must be aged 3 years or above)
– Relocation allowance – 1500AED
– End of contract gratuity (21 days per year of service)
Interviews will commence immediately for suitable candidates for this position. Send your CV together with any supporting teaching references via the Apply Now link or to Michael Smith – (url removed).au
Note. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted