Apply for Mortgage Case Paraplanner job in NE31, Hebburn, South Tyneside, Tyne & Wear, United Kingdom. Accounting/Financial/Insurance jobs in NE31, Hebburn, South Tyneside.
Job Title: Mortgage Case Paraplanner
Job Type: Permanent
Location: NE31, Hebburn, South Tyneside
Salary: £15999 – £16000/annum + an attractive bonus scheme
Benefits: an attractive bonus scheme
Job Description: This is a fantastic Mortgage Case Paraplanner opportunity, with one of the North East’s largest Mortgage Brokers. You will be making outbound calls to existing or new customers and booking in appointments, on behalf of a Mortgage Adviser, to arrange new mortgage and protection products. A number of their team have started within support roles and have successfully transitioned into advisory roles.
Requirements to be considered as a Mortgage Case Paraplanner
* Experience of handling a high volume of calls (inbound and outbound)
* Good telephone manner
* Existing knowledge of the mortgage and protection market would be an advantage but not essential
This well-established mortgage brokerage has been providing mortgage and protection advice for over 25 years. They have developed a supportive and friendly team of Mortgage Advisers and Support Staff.
Mortgage Case Paraplanner Benefits
* Starting salary of £16,000 per annum + an attractive bonus scheme, following a satisfactory probation period
* You will be working from a busy, dynamic office
* Free parking available onsite or nearby
* Full-time position with a 37.5 hour working week of 5 days over a 7-day period (i.e. some weekends will be required)
* Full training and support will be provided where necessary (including support to achieve industry qualifications)
Call us now on (phone number removed) or click Apply
Liability and Disclaimer
Whilst Premier Jobs UK uses all reasonable efforts to ensure the information contained in our adverts including any salary, benefits or on target earnings are accurate, we give no representation or warranty in respect of such information. No liability is accepted by Premier Jobs UK for any loss or damage which may arise out of any person relying on or using any information