Apply for Junior Account Manager job in Darwen, Blackburn with Darwen, Lancashire, United Kingdom. Accounting/Financial/Insurance jobs in Darwen, Blackburn with Darwen.
Job Title: Junior Account Manager
Job Type: Permanent
Location: Darwen, Blackburn with Darwen
Salary: £21000/annum Bonus Scheme in place
Benefits: Bonus Scheme in place
Job Description: Ashberry Recruitment are currently looking for a Junior Account Manager for their well-respected client based in Darwen.
The ideal candidate will have within a Sales background/environment to be considered for the role available.
Context for the Role:
* The delivery of the New Business and Renewal Retention Rate target by telephone servicing of their own portfolio of small SME (B2B) customers
* Supporting the delivery of New Business and Renewal Retention Rate targets for the whole team portfolio of small SME (B2B) customers, to be serviced by telephone
* Deliver high quality customer outcomes as measured by the business standards monitoring regime
* Effective management of relationships with Account Management Teams to deliver high quality outcomes for the business and its customers
Purpose of the Role:
* Successful management of a personal SME client portfolio to deliver personal New Business and Renewal Retention Rate targets
* Delivery of additional revenue growth through client referrals to other Health sales teams
* Operate in accordance with the company’s Sales Quality standards at all times, to deliver high quality outcomes for customers.
* New Business and Renewal Retention Rate targets through your own client portfolio
* Customer satisfaction, as measured by internal customer satisfaction surveys and Investors in Customers surveys (or equivalent external measures)
* Relationship Management with the SME Retention team, the Advisory regional branch, management, insurers and other providers.
* Ensure own performance is managed to deliver the following outcomes:
* Following all best practices and meeting the required sales targets
* Supporting other team members.
* Fulfil any CPD or training needs and arranging such training as necessary in order to improve results and ensure the correct information is supplied to customers.
* That you are contacting customers at the appropriate time prior to renewal (as determined by the Company), conducting a detailed analysis of their requirements and making appropriate recommendations based on your understanding of their needs.
* That you are effectively negotiating premiums with the holding insurer and alternative insurers to obtain good value outcomes for customers in line with their requirements.
* That you are supporting the wider SME retention team with any additional customer renewals or new business enquiries as required, to ensure the team deliver high levels of customer satisfaction and meeting its New Business and Renewal targets.
Qualifications & Experience:
* Experience within the Financial Services / General Insurance market is desirable
* Experience in dealing successfully with customer enquiries essential
* Experience in relationship building with Providers, Clients and Account Managers
* Experienced in using Microsoft Office Programs
* A proven ability to negotiate successfully on behalf of customers to deliver New Business and Renewal targets.
* Strong numeracy and literacy skills.
* Effective verbal and written communication skills
* Strong, personable telephone manner
* Professional, customer focused approach internally and externally when dealing with colleagues and distribution partners
* Well organised and able to respond well under pressure and meeting deadlines
* Working well as part of a team as well as being able to work for periods using own initiative
* Copes well with change, internally within the business and externally within the market
* Efficient and Reliable
Salary – £21,000 per annum with the opportunity to earn £500 per quarter depedning on performance