Apply for Investment Product Manager job in Brighton, Brighton and Hove, East Sussex, United Kingdom. Accounting/Financial/Insurance jobs in Brighton, Brighton and Hove.
Job Title: Investment Product Manager
Job Type: Contract
Location: Brighton, Brighton and Hove
Job Description: Are you an experienced Product Manager looking to join a Commercial department for a highly respected mutual society on a 6 month FTC with the potential for the role to become permanent?
In your role as an Investment Product Manager, you will be responsible for managing the trading agenda for the Savings and Investment Proposition area across the product lifecycle (typically from children’s investments to adulthood) to improve profitability, maximising value through retention, income optimisation and cost efficiency, whilst ensuring the products deliver on reasonable customer expectations and fulfil regulatory requirements. Therefore, your diverse range of duties will include:
* Product P&L – cost and revenue analysis, interpretation and implementing agreed actions.
* Provide insight on product performance, highlighting areas of concern and delivering actions to mitigate.
* Explore opportunities that enhance value such as through product enhancement, new distribution channel, link to other partners.
* Assess marketing effectiveness of campaigns, providing new ideas and approaches.
* Work with key stakeholders to make sure all areas of the business have input to and are aligned to agreed product plans.
* Support delivery and maintenance of compelling products that deliver on customer expectations.
* Product optimisation and development including support on key projects.
* Compliance with all regulations including Treating Customers Fairly.
Product Manager Requirements
* Product Manager experience essential
* Financial Services and investment experience would be advantageous.
* Numerate and analytical as well as commercially focused.
* Some knowledge of product P&L.
* Problem solver.
* Attention to detail.
This highly respected mutual society with over 2 ½ million members, managing over £4 billion funds under management is dedicated to helping families understand the world of modern finance. As a mutual, they are owned by their members which provides a unique ability to remain fully focused on their customers.
* Highly attractive salary – to be advised on application
* Excellent company benefits package
* This is an equal opportunities employer
Call us now on (phone number removed) or click Apply
Liability and Disclaimer
Whilst Premier Jobs UK uses all reasonable efforts to ensure the information contained in our adverts including any salary, benefits or on target earnings are accurate, we give no representation or warranty in respect of such information. No liability is accepted by Premier Jobs UK for any loss or damage which may arise out of any person relying on or using any information