Apply for DT Teacher job in Oxford, Oxfordshire, United Kingdom. Education jobs in Oxford.
Job Title: DT Teacher
Job Type: Permanent
Salary: £24373 – £40490/annum
• DT Teacher
• Teaching up to GCSE
• Secondary Academy
• Oxford, Oxfordshire
• April Start
• Permanent Position
Don't miss the chance to work as a DT Teacher at a highly regarded secondary school that is known throughout Oxford for its exceptional approach.
Our client is looking for a committed DT Teacher that can teach Product Design and Engineering to GCSE, who has a track record of 'Good' or better teaching and a genuine passion for teaching to join them in April 2020 on a permanent basis. The right applicant will have the confidence and knowledge to differentiate their lessons so that all pupils are inspired in equal measure. You should be able to inspire your students through your excellent subject knowledge and innovative approach, that when combined creates a really exciting learning environment. This vacancy is open to those who have the personality to make lessons fun and engaging and the confidence in their subject knowledge to plan and deliver effective lessons for all pupils.
This Oxford based school have outstanding GCSE and A Level results year on year and is a great environment for teachers who are passionate about their subject. The school is rated in the top 1% of schools in the country and is led by an inspirational Head teacher and a strong, committed senior leadership team. This mixed Oxford based secondary school with 1200 pupils on roll, are looking for an ambitious, resilient and passionate Teacher of DT. You will be working with an experienced Head of Department, along with 2 members of staff in the team. The DT department is a highly respected and pedagogically focused faculty. The subject plays an important role in their richly diverse school community and contributes positively to the experience of the students. As a teacher of DT you will be part of an exceptional team, you will play a key role in further shaping and developing what is already an area of strength within the school. GCSE DT is extremely popular at GCSE. The School offers excellent CPD and also provides a range of opportunities for progression within the role and the School.
• Hold Qualified Teacher Status (QTS), after completing a PGCE, Graduate Teaching Program (GTP), Bachelor of Education (B.Ed), QTLS or equivalent overseas teaching qualification
• Be a skilled DT Teacher, capable of delivering high-quality teaching and learning outcomes
• Be able to enthuse pupils through engaging and interactive lessons
• Have a dedicated and creative approach when planning lessons and delivering learning activities
• Differentiate effectively, ensuring that the needs of all learners are met, including those pupils on the EAL and SEN registers
• Promote positive behaviour in line with the school's values
• Be committed to your own development and demonstrate a willingness to share good practice
• Set high expectations of achievement and progress, supporting your pupils to reach their full potential.
Please apply as soon as possible by emailing an up to date CV or by calling First2Education on (phone number removed) for more details